Gionix MZ1 Engine Control Unit4-cylinder gasoline engine control unit.
Gionix MZ1 is a the first engine control unit (ECU) developed and produced by Gionix, it provides real-time control of air-fuel mixture, ignition timing, and a variety of other functions, delivering efficient, reliable and economical operation of internal combustion engine. MZ1 is specifically designed for 4-cylinder gasoline engines. This unit supports the following standards:
- Flexible configuration of the unit to meet the needs of the client.
- Sufficient level of hardware performance combined with efficient software allows to meet customers high demands and emission requirements.
- Small body size, the use of FR4 PCB and sealed enclosure offers significant installation flexibility in the vehicle interior and under the hood.
- Highly sensitive knock channel with digital signal processing (DSP) can significantly reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- With external Peak&Hold allow two-fuel LPG control strategy.
- Calibration using a high-performance equipment ETAS ETK and cheap CAN XCP.