Gionix MZ2 Engine Control UnitModern 4- to 8-cylinder gasoline and bi-fuel engine control unit.
Gionix MZ2 is a modern engine control unit (ECU), an electronic device that performs a central role in engine control, it provides real-time control of air-fuel mixture, ignition timing, and a variety of other functions, delivering efficient, reliable and economical operation of internal combustion engine. MZ2 is specifically designed for 4- to 8-cylinder gasoline and bi-fuel engines. This unit supports the following standards:
- up to Euro-6 and ready for future emission standards
- Flexible configuration of the unit to meet the needs of the client.
- High level of hardware performance combined with efficient software allows to meet customers high demands and latest emission requirements.
- Small body size, the use of FR4 PCB and sealed enclosure offers significant installation flexibility in the vehicle interior and under the hood.
- Highly sensitive knock channel with digital signal processing (DSP) can significantly reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Integrated Peak&Hold driver for bi-fuel LPG control strategy.
- Wideband oxygen sensor channel.
- Calibration using a high-performance equipment ETAS ETK and cheap CAN XCP.